2023-02-28

Moving from the position of Engineer of Human Soul to the position of Life Coach for Human Being

 1. Moving from the position of Engineer of Human Soul to the position of  Life Coach for Human Being.

2. I have been an engineer for human soul since 1991. My last day of service will be 31/12/2023.

3. My new position will be the Life Coach for Human Being starting 1/1/2024.

4. It is very scary yet I needs to initiate this change in my life as I will be turning 60 years old in year 2024.

5. I believe, this change in my life allows me to live my life to the fullest. 

6. I welcome this change with a purified mind, a big heart and a daring soul, though I am not always free for doubts in my mind, worries in my heart and fears in my gut.

7. I believe strongly that it is only through the new position of the coach of human being I can be totally free.

8. We are all born free and we needs to achieve this state of totally free before the end of our lives.

9. This is my faith. This is my hope. This is my love.

没有评论:

发表评论