2023-10-28

When my religion asks me to kill people

1. When my religion asks me to kill people,

2. I will take out my sword

3. turn my back to kill my religion 

4. as I know it clearly in my heart with love

5. it is an imposter of my religion.

6. not my religion.

7. My religion is from God

8. and God is love.

9. I reach God who is love, through my religion.

10. If my religion block my way to reach out for love,

11. then it is Satan who plays his trick on me.

12. I will never be fooled my Satan who is full of hatred.

13. Instead, I will always stay close to my heart of love.

14. God is love. Whoever lives in love, lives in God and God in him.

15. I know it so clearly in my bottomless heart of unconditional love with my topless mind of reflective wisdom.

16. I am in the home of my boundless soul of deathless courage till the end meets with the beginning; 

17. and, it becomes so clear that the beginning and the end are just illusions. 

18. We all actually living in the Kingdom of Freedom with eternal lives. 

没有评论:

发表评论