2023-09-11

请用真名呼唤我Please call me by my true names by Thich Nhat Hanh in October 2004

 Don’t say that I will depart tomorrow—别说我明日将要离去

even today I am still arriving. 即便是今日我依然到来

Look deeply: every second I am arriving 谛观:我每一秒的到来
to be a bud on a Spring branch, 做那春天枝头的嫩芽
to be a tiny bird, with still-fragile wings, 做那幼鸟,披着脆弱翅膀
learning to sing in my new nest, 在新巢里学习歌唱
to be a caterpillar in the heart of a flower, 做那毛虫躲在花心里
to be a jewel hiding itself in a stone. 做那宝石藏在石头里

I still arrive, in order to laugh and to cry, 我依然到来,来欢笑,来哭泣
to fear and to hope. 来畏惧,来盼望
The rhythm of my heart is the birth and death 我心的韵律是出生和死亡
of all that is alive. 之于
一切生命。

I am a mayfly metamorphosing 我是那颤动着的蜉蝣
on the surface of the river. 在河流的水面上
And I am the bird 而且我是那只鸟
that swoops down to swallow the mayfly. 俯冲而下,一口把蜉蝣吞噬进肚里

I am a frog swimming happily 我是那只快乐游水的青蛙
in the clear water of a pond. 在池塘的清水里
And I am the grass-snake 而且我是那只草蛇
that silently feeds itself on the frog. 静悄悄地用青蛙喂饱自己

I am the child in Uganda, all skin and bones, 我是那个乌干达的儿童,只剩下皮包骨
my legs as thin as bamboo sticks. 我的双脚瘦得像两根竹竿
And I am the arms merchant, 而且我是那个军火商
selling deadly weapons to Uganda. 把致命武器卖到乌干达

I am the twelve-year-old girl, 我是那个十二岁的女孩
refugee on a small boat, 坐小船逃难
who throws herself into the ocean 被迫投海自尽 
after being raped by a sea pirate. 当被一个海盗奸污后

And I am also the pirate, 而且我也是那个海盗
my heart not yet capable 我的心还没能够
of seeing and loving. 看见与爱护

I am a member of the politburo, 我是那个政治局的成员
with plenty of power in my hands. 手中掌握着很多权力
And I am the man who has to pay 而且我是那人需要
his “debt of blood” to my people 
偿还“血债”给

dying slowly in a forced-labor camp. 死于强迫劳动营的人们

My joy is like Spring, so warm 我的欢乐如同春天,多么温暖
it makes flowers bloom all over the Earth. 令花儿开满了大地
My pain is like a river of tears, 我的苦痛如同一条泪水的河流
so vast it fills the four oceans. 浩浩汤汤,填满了四海

Please call me by my true names, 请用真名呼唤我

so I can hear all my cries and laughter at once, 让我能立马听到我所有哭声和笑声
so I can see that my joy and pain are one. 让我能看见我的欢乐与痛苦是一不是二

Please call me by my true names, 请用真名呼唤我
so I can wake up 让我能醒过来
and the door of my heart 让我情感的大门
could be left open, 能保持敞开
the door of compassion. 那扇悲悯的大门

Source: https://www.parallax.org/mindfulnessbell/article/poem-please-call-me-by-my-true-names/

没有评论:

发表评论