2022-11-09

Please call me by my true names by Thich Nhat Hanh (1926--2022)

Please call me by my true names 【请用真名呼唤我】

 My joy is like spring, so warm,

【我的喜乐如同春天,那么温暖,】

It makes flowers bloom all over the Earth.
【祂让万紫千红的花卉铺满了大地的每一个角落。】
My pain is like a river of tears,
【我的苦痛如同一条泪水的大河,】
So vast it fills the four oceans.
【无穷无尽的泪水填满了四大海洋。】
Please call me by my true names
【请用真名呼唤我,】
So I can hear all my cries and laughter at once,
【以让我可当下听到自己的哭声和笑声,】
So I can see that my joy and pain are one.
【以让我可看到自己的喜乐和苦痛是一体的。】
Please call me by my true names
【请用真名呼唤我,】
So that I can wake up,
【以让我可以醒过来,】
And the door of my heart can be left open.
【让内心的大门可以一直打开。】
(The door of compassion)
(无相慈悲的大门)

1 条评论:

  1. My pain is like a river of tears. 我译为: 我的苦痛犹如泪水泉涌的江河。

    回复删除