2021-12-15

The unspoken truth of life

Love to share with you (my yoga classmate) my inspiration this morning 15/12/21:

1. Your body, your mind and your heart are actually the three gates of your soul.

2. When 1) your body is able to live in the present moments; or, 2) your mind is able to learn, unlearn and relearn; or, 3) your heart is able to love unconditionally, you are actually connected deeply with your soul. 

3. When you are connected deeply with your soul, you are able to see that you are the whole child of the universe; and, you are able to see, at the same time, that each and single one of your humankind sisters and brothers is not different from you.

4. This is the “meta-experience “ ( I coined this word to express the great beauty of life I see) we all can achieve, I strongly believe.

5. Life is none other than the discovery process of the broken self into the unbroken self. The unbroken self is the unspoken truth of our lives, that I see and embrace it in my naked soul.

没有评论:

发表评论