2016-11-08

弘一大师:根与翅膀

If I had two wishes, I know what they would be. 如果我只能有两个愿望,我知道我要什么。

I'd wish for Roots to cling to, and Wings to set me free; 我希望有一个稳固的根系与一双自由的翅膀;
 
Roots of inner values, like rings within a tree; 内在价值观的根系,好比大树体内的年轮;

and Wings of independence to seek my destiny. 而独立自主的翅膀 让我寻找自己的命运。
 
Roots to hold forever to keep me safe and strong, 永世坚持的根系 让我保持安全而强壮,

To let me know you love me, when I've done something wrong; 当我做错事时,请让我知道你还爱我;
 
To show me by example, and helps me learn to choose, 请给我一个学习的榜样,再帮助我学会怎么做选择。

To take those actions every day to win instead of lose. 愿每天采取赢家--而不是输家的行动。
 
Just be there when I need you, to tell me it's all right, 当我需要你时,请在我身边 告诉我别担心没事,

To face my fear of falling when I test my wings in  flight; 当我展开翅膀学飞时,请直面我内心害怕坠落的恐惧。
 
Don't make my life too easy, it's better if I try, 请不要让我生活得太容易,更好的做法是:让我自己去尝试,

And fail and get back up myself, so I can learn to fly. 然后失败了,自己爬起来,这样我才可以学会飞翔。
 
If I had two wishes, and two were all I had, 如果我有两个愿望,而且就仅有两个愿望,

And they could just be granted, by my Mom and Dad;  而且这是 老妈 老爸就可以成全的两个愿望;
 
I wouldn't ask for money or any store-bought things. 我不会要求金钱 或任何商店里买得到的东西,

The greatest gifts I'd ask for are simply Roots and Wings. 我想要求的最大的礼物就只是 根和翅膀。

By Denis Waitley
***********************************************
弘一大师赞:
在那个时代乃至于今天,没有人飞得比他更高,也没有人把根扎得比他更深。弘一大师不愧是弘一大师。

没有评论:

发表评论